Verbs - Gerund
Verbs that are normally followed by the gerund form:-
acknowledge | admit | adore | anticipate | appreciate | avoid | celebrate | confess | contemplate
delay | deny | describe | detest | discuss | dislike | dread | endure | enjoy
fancy | finish | imagine | involve | keep | justify | mention | mind | miss | omit | postpone | practise
quit | recall | recommend | regret | report | resent | resume | risk | suggest | tolerate | understand
- I adore reading your books.
- They anticipated winning the election.
- I detest going to discos.
- We postponed making any decision in the meeting.
- I quit smoking.
- Do you recall seeing someone like that?