English Listening Practice
Work out which sentences are correct. Then click on the "Check Here!" button.
If you want the definition of any of the words below just double click on the word. To listen to the pronunciation click on the sound symbol.
Homophone # 280
- He always gave her a single red rose on Valentine's Day.
- They grew the corn in rose.
- They say he rose through the ranks.
- He always gave her a single red rows on Valentine's Day.
- They grew the corn in rows.
- They say he rows through the ranks.