Possessive adjectives are used to show ownership or possession.
|Subject pronoun||Possessive adjective|
- I own a laptop. = It is my laptop.
- You own this computer (I presume). = It is your computer.
- David owns a black car. = It is his car.
- Karen owns a house. = It is her house.
- We hope you all enjoy these lessons. = They are your lessons.
- The dog has a food bowl. = It is its food bowl.
- We love this website. = It is our website.
- Manchester United own a football ground. = It is their football ground.
!Note - You - Your = the same for singular and plural.