Learn English Vocabulary
Learn English Dictation
English Dictation Test - Elementary
Hints - Valentine / chocolates / poem
Normal - Listen
Slow - Write
Play the .mp3 files (they are large so be patient).
1. Just listen. I will speak, quite quickly, in a natural voice.
2. Listen and write I will speak more slowly.
3. Listen to the first file again. Check your work, and make any corrections you think necessary.
- Valentine's Day takes place on February 14. It's the day of the year when couples show their love.
- Some people pick one person and call them their "Valentine". You can send your Valentine a Valentine card, some flowers, chocolates, or just a nice gift.
- Valentine cards usually have pictures of hearts or flowers and contain some sort of poem, message, or even a secret code.
- Valentine's day gives some people the courage to show their true feelings to the person they love.
punctuation - , . ' ! etc...
Each mistake = 1.
Do not count the same mistake twice.
If you get 5 or more mistakes do the dictation again.