Learn English Vocabulary
Learn English Dictation
English Dictation Test - Elementary
Hints - shortest / leap
Normal - Listen
Slow - Write
Play the .mp3 files (they are large so be patient).
1. Just listen. I will speak, quite quickly, in a natural voice.
2. Listen and write I will speak more slowly.
3. Listen to the first file again. Check your work, and make any corrections you think necessary.
- February is the second month of the year.
- In the UK it is also the last month of winter.
- It is the shortest month, and the only month with fewer than 30 days.
- February has 28 days in normal years, but it has 29 days in a leap year.
- This means that each leap year lasts 366 days instead of the usual 365.
punctuation - , . ' ! etc...
Each mistake = 1.
Do not count the same mistake twice.
If you get 5 or more mistakes do the dictation again.