Have Fun Learning English
English Recipe - Salmon with Dijon and Dill
2 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp milk
3 chopped tbsp fresh dill
3/4 lb salmon fillet
1 tsp olive oil
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
- Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, milk, and dill in a small bowl and set aside.
- Preheat the grill if necessary.
- Remove all of the small bones from the salmon and cut the fillet in half.
- Lightly grease the grill rack and lay the salmon on top with the skin side down.
- Brush the top of the salmon with the teaspoon of oil and sprinkle each piece with the salt and pepper.
- Place the grill pan about 6 inches from the heat source and grill for 7-10 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- The fish should be golden brown on top and flake easily when done.
- Serve with the Dijon dill sauce.