Have Fun Learning English
Choccy Malty Marshy Drinky (for Elfish)
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp milk
¼ pint single cream
18fl oz hot frothed milk1
- Mix the cocoa powder with the 2 tbsp of to form a paste.
- Heat the cream slowly (do not boil).
- Remove from the heat, add the frothed milk.
- Fold in the cocoa paste and whisk to combine.
- Pour the hot chocolate into two or three mugs and put a white marshmallow and some Maltesers on the top.
- If you want you can then top the whole thing with whipped cream.
To fold: A method of gently mixing ingredients. Usually egg whites or whipped cream are folded into a heavier mixture, for a souffle, cake, or pie filling. The lighter mixture is placed on top of the heavier mixture, then the two are combined by passing a spatula down through the mixture, across the bottom, and up over the top. This process continues until the mixtures are combined. This traps air into bubbles in the product, allowing baked goods to rise.
1 You can froth the milk by using a cappucino machine steamer, or heat in the microwave and froth with a whisk.
2 Maltesers are honeycombed malt biscuit balls coated in milk chocolate (more biscuit than chocolate). Manufactured by Mars.