Have Fun Learning English
Traditional English Recipe - Blackberry Fool
4 oz. (100g) fresh blackberries
8 oz. (225g) low-fat fromage frais
1 packet jelly
2 tsp granulated sugar
1) Clean the fruit carefully before use.
2) Sprinkle the blackberries with the sugar.
3) Make the jelly with a quarter pint (150 ml) of boiling water.
4) Stir in the blackberries and make up to three quarters of a pint (450 ml) with cold water.
5) Cool in the refrigerator until nearly set then stir in the fromage frais.
6) Whisk until light and fluffy and chill in glasses before serving