Learn English Free
English Listening Practice
Work out which sentences are correct. Then click on the "Check Here!" button.
If you want the definition of any of the words below just double click on the word. To listen to the pronunciation click on the sound symbol.
Homophone # 19
sew sow so
- I used to like to sew my own clothes.
- I was sew tired.
- Every autumn I sew seeds in the garden.
- I was so tired.
- I used to like to so my own clothes.
- Every autumn I so seeds in the garden.
- I was sow tired.
- I used to like to sow my own clothes.
- Every autumn I sow seeds in the garden.