- You may need to install Java or give permission for the plug in to run.
- All the words in this wordsearch are to do with entertainment.
- Scroll up and down the list of words.
- Try to find the word in the box of scrambled letters.
- To circle a discovered word, mouse-click on one end of the word and
mouse-drag to the other end of the word, a blue line will circle the letters.
- When all the letters in the word are circled the word will dissapear from
the vocabulary list, the letters will be circled in blue.
- If you make a mistake the blue line will dissapear.
- Words can be horizontal, vertical or diagonal and to make it more
interesting forward or backward!
- If you are stuck click on a word in the list, press the FIND WORDS button
and the word will be circled for you.
- To start again press the RESCRAMBLE button.